Sound Control 2 is a FREE upgrade to owners of Sound Control 1.
- Added ability to disable clipping protection. Do so at your own risk.
- Fixed a location where audio device name wasn't displayed consistently.
- Added priority list for managing the default output device as devices are plugged in.
- Added default input control to menu.
- Fixed audio processing for devices with multiple output streams. (Such as M-Audio FastTrack Pro)
- Safari Technology Preview volume can now be controlled.
- Can now control volume of non-system accessory apps such as Be Focused Pro.
- Added a welcome on first launch.
- Menu is now displayed at launch to make it more clear that Sound Control is running.
- Opening Sound Control when it is already running now displays the menu to indicate Sound Control is already running.
- Adjusting sliders now plays audible according to user's preference.
- OS X Mavericks (10.9)
- OS X Yosemite (10.10)
- OS X El Capitan (10.11)
- OS X Sierra (10.12)