macOS 11.0 or later for User Audio PlugIn
macOS 11.4 or later for System Extension
- Volume, balance, and EQ settings can now be set independently on output devices.
- Now supports all audio units that can load in process.
- Many new hot keys.
- Support for MIDI triggers and continuous controllers to all HotKeys and volumes.
- Added searchable AutoEQ headphones equalization presets to AUNBandEQ. (See Presets -> Load Headphone Calibration)
- Unified master volume, other apps, and the default output device.
- Added option to keep system output device alive. Some audio devices go to sleep and are slow to wake up. This option keeps them awake.