- Fixed a problem that could lead to garbled audio with output device sample rates > 44.1 kHz.
- Fixed priority devices on < 10.13.
- No longer blocks restart when automatically updating OS.
- Fixed priority devices.
- More responsive meters.
- Fixed a bug that could cause volume to increase on launch if "Independent Master Volume" is disabled.
- Fixed mute UI sync when using hotkeys.
- Priority devices and ignored devices now list audio devices with unique enumerated names.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when display goes to sleep.
- Moved EQ clipping protection setting into the app’s settings window.
- Added warning/confirmation alert when disabling EQ Clipping protection.
- Can now choose apps or devices for the default menu shown.
- Now updates installed plugins if if necessary when user upgrades from 10.13 to 10.14.
- Sound Siphon Microphone Input agent is not longer installed for Sound Control.
- Device menus are now shown faster.
- Can now downmix to mono.